1. The content of the pages of this SITE is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice to you, the user.
2. Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. READERS BY DESYGN are official trademarks of NMOORER GROUP, LLC are copywritten by . Any trademarks that are reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use or infringement of copyright of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7.This website may also include links to other websites. These links are third party advertisement links provided by the webhost and are in no way affiliated with this site. Their posting does not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from NATASHA MOORER OF READERS BY DESYGN.
9. Your use of this SITE and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States.
10. The information contained in this SITE is for general information purposes only. While we attempt to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
11. Through this SITE, you are able to link to other websites that are not under the control of READERS BY DESYGN. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Third parties on this site do not imply an endorsement of this site by them.
12. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the SITE takes no responsibility for nor shall we be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
13.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the SITE., and all third parties associated with this site, its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties (e.g. relevant advertisers, syndication partners, licensors, licensees, consultants and contractors) (collectively “Indemnified Person(s)”) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees).
14. You agree when you submit information, articles, tips, or ideas to the SITE., it becomes the property of SITE and may used license and royalty free to the public. Our SITE is not required to compensate you for any submissions and is entitled to unrestricted use in any form of publication or media. Additionally, ‘we’ may edit submitted material without notice to the provider.
15. You agree, when you submit your e-mail address to our SITE for informational purposes or otherwise, you may receive correspondence from this ‘us.’ until you notify ‘us’ that you no longer wish to receive material.
17. You agree you have read posting rules for READERS BY DESYGN
Posting rules are subject to change without notice. All posts will be carefully reviewed. We reserve the right to accept, reject, remove, or edit any posting at our sole discretion.
Third party links are not allowed in any form, including postings that spell out a URL. Any submissions containing content for commercial purposes will be rejected for posting or removed immediately.
You must be the original owner of any and all content that your submit for posting on our SITE. Your submission infers that you are the owner, copyright, or exclusive license holder.
Our intention is to create an environment that is welcoming, encouraging, and supportive to all. We can only do that by treating each other respectfully. We respect your right to freedom of speech and in do so we encourage you to voice your opinion in a way that is civil and treats others with dignity. Any submissions containing profane language, derogatory remarks, deprecating statements, personal attacks, will not be posted or immediately removed once noticed or notified.
When you submit your e-mail address to our SITE for informational purposes or otherwise, you may receive correspondence from this ‘us’ until you notify ‘us’ that you no longer want to receive information.
You may unsubscribe from any or all our emails at any time through the unsubscribe link included in emails you receive from us. We do not store any information about you on our servers other than that which you submit into one of our forms.
Any other information stored happens via cookies or pixels as described above, and as facilitated via 3rd party tools (like Facebook). We may use information to better communicate with you in order to:
Provide services; display customized content and facilitate communication with other users;
Communicate with you regarding your account by:
Responding to your questions and concerns; Sending you administrative messages and information, notifications about changes to our service, and updates to our agreements;
Sending you information and messages about new services, promotions, newsletters, and other available courses (which you can opt out of at any time); Manage your account preferences;
Facilitate our sites functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the services, and preventing fraud and abuse; Solicit feedback from users;
Market and administer surveys and promotions
Learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
Identify unique users across devices;
Tailor advertisements across devices;
Improve our Sites and develop new products, services, and features;
Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data;
Advertise the services on third-party websites and applications;
As required or permitted by law; or
As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties,
To comply with legal authorities, entities, and jurisdictions, we will release specific information about you or your account upon request. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Sites, or a physical or property threat to you or others. Further, when making a purchase or an online donation, the information you enter, will be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, and your credit card company to authorize credit card payments. Such information may also be shared with necessary third parties solely for processing the transactions. Understand that if you provide personal information online through a discussion board or posting site (which we advise against), that information can be collected and used by third parties. Although we strive to protect our users’ privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information you post in these forums. You disclose such information at your own risk.